News

Student Profile – Meave Noonan

Name: Meave Noonan Age: 31 Which dance and/or yoga classes do you attend at the studio and how long have you been moving with us? I’ve been attending Retro Workout classes for the last couple of years, and previously I did some contemporary dance classes. I’ve recently brought my mum Susan along …

Starting Adult Ballet in Geelong – 2019

Have you ever felt so eager and compelled to try something new? Perhaps something that you have dreamed of for many years but have always felt fearful, vulnerable or even ashamed at the idea of not being good enough? We live in an age that is dominated by image and …

Inverleigh Yoga Classes 2019

Join us for the next 10 week block of yoga classes, commencing January 29th, 2019. Beginner Yoga A foundational Hatha class focusing on breath, alignment and mindfulness. This class is aimed at supporting those new to Yoga and is comfortably paced, allowing time to explore and deepen into poses. An introductory class which covers …

Student Profile – Maisie Newell

Name: Maisie Newell Age: 22 Which dance and/or yoga classes do you take and how long have you been at the studio? I take absolute beginner ballet and beginner ballet level 1 classes. I have been at the studio since January 2018. Did you ever take lessons as a child? …

Open Door – Artist Profile

Names: Fiona Luca-Kingsbury & Zoee Marsh Age: 36 years & 27 years Company: Bind Productions 1. Describe your arts/dance practice and what you’re currently working on in the studio. Bind Productions was founded in Geelong by Fiona & Zoee in 2017. Its focus is to bring to Geelong, workshop, performance …

New Yoga Classes in Inverleigh – starting soon!

MOVE YOUR BODY | NOURISH YOUR SOUL  Are you ready to take charge of your health and wellbeing by making the time for a regular movement practise? Discover the numerous physical and energetic benefits of weekly Yoga, including: Increased muscle strength, tone and flexibility Improved respiration, energy and vitality Maintain a …

Grounded Yoga | Donation Class

This class provides the local community with free or low-cost Yoga designed to bring stability, strength and focus to the mind and body. Incorporating energetic flow yoga sequences and strengthening exercises, this dynamic practise will work on developing strength and suppleness in the body, core stabilisation, breath-work and body awareness, …

Attuning to Natures Cycles & Cultivating a Daily Routine

For most people, cultivating a morning routine is a healthy and helpful way to maintain balance across our mental, emotional, physical and spiritual health. I think most of us can resonate with those stressful mornings of sleeping through an alarm, waking up in a frazzle, racing around the house to …

Open Door – Artist Profile

Name: Candice Polglase Age: 38 Company: Ripple Effects 1.Describe your arts/dance practice and what you are currently working on in the studio. I am using the body as a barometer of truth. With this as my main method, I am asking questions around certain creation myths and philosophical enquiries, in …

Ayurveda and choosing the right coffee for your Dosha.

I have a love/hate relationship with coffee. I love it 90% of the time because it warms me up in the morning and has become a meditative and reflective ritual. Coffee also helps me slip into my creative zone and is a joyful comfort. The other 10% of the time I …